Our functions and services
We are your representative for students in the field of electrical engineering and information technology.
It belongs to our functions to
- to represent your interests in the faculty council, the student council conference, the student parliament (StuPa) and the general student committee (AStA),
- to co-design the cohabitation and cultural exchange in the student council and
- to advise you in every sense of your studies.
In addition, we offer you
- the sale of
- previous exams,
- Lecture notes,
- cheap drinks
- the printing and binding of diploma / bachelor / master theses and
- a place where you can stay in the breaks between lectures (11-224).
From whom are we elected?
We are elected by YOU, so by all students of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, in an assembly, which takes place every semester.
Furthermore, we regularly have Student Council meetings (FSR sessions) in room 11-224. You are cordially invited to our meetings. There you can give your opinion on current topics, wishes and suggestions, about which we can deliberate and decide.
Your help and opinion is important to us!
You are not a member of the Student Council and would like to get involved anyway?
You have suggestions or an opinion on a topic? Then tell us! You can reach us anytime via email or you can visit us into the FSR room (11-224) and personally address your issue to us.
We are grateful for every helping hand. If you want participating in an event of the department, then get in touch with us.